Thursday, July 16, 2015

I’m Firmly Loyal To Buhari’s Cause – Tinubu




Former Lagos State Governor, and national leader of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Tuesday expressed firm support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.


He also denied making any demand from the governing party.
Tinubu made the declaration at the Aso Rock Villa in Abuja shortly after breaking Ramadan fast with the President along with some other chieftains of the party.
In his response, President Buhari urged influential Nigerians to use their positions to help in the realization of the goals of his administration.
He said with such support from all and sundry, the current administration will be able to deliver on its cardinal promises of providing security, stemming corruption and providing employment.
Tinubu stated that he had been deliberately quiet on the raging crisis in the federal legislature because of his position in the party.
He said: “That’s an area where I am very, very cautious of my position and my utterances. I still want to keep my side of interpretation and analysis to me to be able to achieve a resolution of the matter as quickly as possible.
“I am backing what the president has carefully enumerated and articulated to the party. The party is supreme. The party must have disciplined leaders and followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment